Aims & Objectives
To enable the Welsh Sports Association to fulfil its vision it aims to achieve progress in seven key areas:
- To represent the collective views of the National Governing Bodies (NGBs) of sport and physical recreation in Wales to Sport Wales and other relevant bodies.
- To promote co-operation among the NGBs of sport and recreation in Wales.
- To act in consultation with, and as an independent consultative body to Sport Wales, UK Sport and the Welsh Assembly Government.
- To provide a forum where consideration can be given to the well-being and development of sport in Wales.
- To facilitate joint action by such organizations on matters of common interest.
- To promote international co-operation in sport and to represent the views of the NGBs at international level.
- To work in co-operation with the Confederation of British Sport and constituent members both within the UK and internationally, to represent the collective views of UK sports.
Please use the following links to download copies of these key WSA documents: